To provide confidential and empathetic advice to clients, identify their goals and organizing challenges, and attain and maintain organization by working with them to create solutions and sustainable systems that will increase their productivity, reduce stress, and lead to more control over their surroundings.
Conduct and Confidentiality Agreement
Get It Together Inc. is a personal service provided by Get It Together Inc. The following are items that Get It Together Inc. will adhear to:
1. PERMISSION TO ORGANIZE
Agree to have all parties involved notarize and date an agreement.
2. PERMISSION T0 ENTER
If applicable, Get It Together Inc. has permission to enter a residence or business.
3. SAFEGUARD CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION
Agree to retain in confidence and not disclose to third parties any details or information regarding the client’s personal or business information to any other party under any circumstances.
This undertaking of confidentiality and non-disclosure shall extend only to information which is not already in the public domain.
4. REMOVAL OF MATERIAL
The owner of the material/contents will be responsible for the removal/disposal of all items. This may be in the form of recycling, throwing away, or giving away items.
5. CANCELATION POLICY
If you are unable to keep a scheduled appointment with less than 24 hours notice, you will be billed the equivalent of two hours, payable upon receipt of the invoice.
6. MINIMUM SERVICE
Get It Together Inc. provides a minimum of one hour service. After the one-hour minimum, Get It Together will bill in 15-minute increments unless otherwise arranged (packaged rates).
7. 100% GUARANTEE
Our services are 100% guaranteed. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied, please contact us within 24 hours so that we may quickly resolve any issue.
8 CONCIERGE SERVICES
Get It Together Inc. limits their Concierge Services to what is legal and ethical.
Code of Conduct and Ethics
This Code of Conduct and Ethics is a set of principles and guidelines that
each employee with Get It Together agrees to.
- I will arrive to appointments on time and be professionally dressed.
- I will have empathy for the client and the assignment by practicing positive interpersonal and communication skills.
- I will respect the confidential nature of the client’s information, and will use proprietary client information only with the client’s permission.
- I will maintain an objective manner to promote and encourage the highest level of conduct and ethics.
- I will seek to deal with professional colleagues, suppliers and other colleagues in a fair and equitable manner, and maintain the highest standards of personal conduct to bring credit to the organizing profession.
- I will strive for excellence in all aspects of the organizing profession.