For the past two weeks I have been helping clients pick out the pretty to go with their design of their kitchen. When I take my clients to the showroom, The Ensuite, I love to show them choices, but I also love to show them my favourite kitchen faucet.
Please note, this is by no way, shape, or form a sponsored post. All of the comments that I make in this blog are strictly my own personal views and I have not received anything for this post.
My Favourite Kitchen Faucet
When my husband and I did our own renovation I painfully looked at every type of kitchen faucet that I could. I wanted to make the best decision for our home, the design and look I was creating, and of course, our budget. When I researched Kohler, Moen, Delta, etc. I looked at every style, every option, and every design. The one faucet that I kept coming back to was the Kohler Bellera®.
3 Reasons Why the Kohler Bellera® is my Favourite Kitchen Faucet
- Function: Oh.My.Goodness. Where do I start?
- First of all, I love the fact that the spout is a high-arch gooseneck spout. Even though my sink is very deep, I love that I can place a pot under neath and never have to worry.
- Secondly, the 360-degree spout rotation allows for me to fill pots and clean them where ever I want! There are times when I have placed a heavy pot on my island, rotated the spout to the pot, and filled it with ease.
- I know this may sound girly – but the spray features has…”a specially angled nozzles that forms a wide, powerful blade of water to sweep your dishes and sink clean.” (Kohler Canada). Since I have a very deep and square sink, this makes cleaning out the sink a breeze. Look at the spray! Image source
- Design: The design of this faucet, in my opinion, can work in most spaces. This is why I tend to specify it quite often. In my opinion, it is an elegant looking faucet that is not too traditional, not industrial, and simple works in a variety of kitchens that I have designed. I also love that it comes in the following finishes: Polished Chrome (which is what I have), Oil Rubbed Bronze, and Vibrant Stainless.
- Price: While I do share my Designer Discount with my clients, even without the discount, the price of this faucet is not over the top. That being said, there certainly are cheaper faucets on the market but I am a firm believer of, ‘you pay for what you get.’. Every client that I have chosen this for has loved the faucet.
I have jokingly told my rep at The Ensuite that I really should start calling this faucet ‘The Sheri Special’ because I have chosen it so many times for my clients. And the truth is, I will continue to keep specifying it as long as it continues to be a great faucet (function first), and as long as it goes with the design!
I’d love to know your thoughts on your favourite faucet. Do you have one that you absolutely love? I’d love to hear about it!