I’m here to help you Get It Together!
Renovate with confidence! How do you do that? I take spaces in homes that individuals and families don’t love and transform them into their dreams. I assist my clients with colour selection and interior selections (flooring, cabinetry, counters) to ensure their home has flow throughout. By assisting my clients, I help create a feel and a look they desire. From simple interior and exterior colour choices to full-scale renovations, I can help you Get It Together.
Ensuring your home flows is an integral part in decorating and design. Often, clients love a lot of different things and have no idea on how to pull everything together. With so many choices to choose from, many people struggle in finding combinations that will work!
- Did you know you may have a fixed element that is bossy and will dictate how you move forward?
- Do you know how to confidently introduce new colours into your home?
- Did you know there are roughly 140 different ‘whites’ to choose from?
Renovate With Confidence – The Process
Renovations – Need Me To Manage the Work?
After your consultation, you may not have the time to carry out the work that needs to be done. Don’t worry! I will personally manage parts of the project or the entire project for you. While I do work with a variety of General Contractors, I am happy to work with others as well to ensure your budget and timeline(s) are met. What does it mean to have me involved in your renovation? It means I will manage the project from start to completion. That includes being on-site to ensure timelines are being me, that the budget is intact, and that the project is running as planned.
Other Possible Additional Costs
A renovation is not a cookie-cutter process. Every client and every situation is different. Additional services and fees are as follows:
- Creating a 3D Digital Design for newly re-designed space(s). See what your newly designed 3D space will look like before it’s all done!
- Sourcing case goods to carry out the project. That means I look after the sourcing and shopping for you and ensure the items are on site before your project starts.
- Shopping with client for the project (furniture and decor)
- Shopping without client for the project (furniture and decor).
Need a little help choosing your finishes?
- Backsplash Specification: $75.00
- Carpet Specification: $75.00
- Countertop Specification: $75.00
- Hardware Specification: $75.00
- Cabinet Colour Specification: $75.00
- Tile Specification: $75.00
- Bundle of 3: $195.00
An on-site Design Work Session fee of $125.00 will be charged in addition to specifying the above. Please note, prices do not include the GST.
When it comes to renovations and work done in your home, you just can not afford to make a mistake! Send me an email to discuss my rates.
One of the biggest investments one can make is the investment of a home and we believe you should LOVE coming home!