Selling A Home
There are many reasons why staging your home is so important! When selling a home you want potential buyers to see the house as perfect, and give them no excuses to think otherwise! First impressions are lasting impressions. That’s one reason that staging is so important. Staging highlights your home’s best features and creates a neutral, spacious atmosphere that will appeal to the greatest number of potential buyers. The less work potential buyers think they’ll need to invest into their new home, the better! When you are ready to sell your home, you need to view it as a product. You want to maximize the equity you secure from it. You don’t need to make large investments or break the bank, either. The reasonable investments you may need to make to repair and improve your home will be amply returned to you when you sell the home faster and for more money. The End Goal: To make your home as appealing as possible so it sells quickly and for an excellent price! Get It Together offers two types of services:
Staging Your Home Consultation
I provide consulting services to get your home ready to list and sell. Together, we will walk-through the entire home where I will make suggestions on how to prepare your home for sale. In the end, you will receive
- A comprehensive Do It Yourself written report including all suggestions on de-cluttering, staging and decorating. This includes visual examples and locations/stores where you can find items that are mentioned in the report.
Cost: $299.00 + GST (up to 1.5 hours) Homes over 5,000 sq ft will be $399.00 + GST
Staging Your Home – VIRTUAL
If you are outside the Calgary area, a Home Staging Consultation can be carried out over the phone, via Skype or Facetime. Together, we will use photos from your home or you will take me on a virtual tour of your home. You will receive:
- A comprehensive Do It Yourself written report including all suggestions on de-cluttering, staging and decorating. This includes any paint colour selections (if needed).
Cost: $300.00 + GST (up to 2 hours)
LET US DO THE WORK FOR YOU
Now that your report has been completed, you may not have the time to carry out the work that needs to be done in order to get your home ready to list and sell. I will carry out the work for you to get your home listing and photo ready. There is a minimum of 4 hours and is charged at $95 per hour in which the following will be addressed:
- Rearrange furniture.
- Highlight various areas in your home as key focal points.
- Pack any ‘extras’ that are not needed for staging (packing supplies are an additional cost).
- Add in any props needed to best compliment and enhance your space. These props will be rented out on a month by month basis. Props may include lighting, bedding, pillows, decorative accessories, etc.
- A destaging fee of $100 will be charged at this time.
- Most homes can be fully staged in 4 to 8 hours.
Feel free to send me an email to discuss your home.