Taming Your Dragon
Julie Morgenstern uses the word SHED to help people not only organize their space, but organize their lives. This 2 hour informative workshop walks you through the steps of SHED focusing on
- Physical space
- Your schedule
- Bad habits
Identify what is holding you back as well as key strategies to move you forward!
“It’s not just about organizing space, it’s about organizing your life.”
How it Works:
- As a host/hostess, chose one of the available workshops or have us create a custom-made workshop for you and your guests.
- As a host/hostess, receive the workshop for free. If you are the host, please contact me directly to organize dates and times. Do not use the PayPal button.
- Invite a minimum of 5 guests (friends or co-workers) to participate.
- Workshops typically last about 2 hours.
- Together, we can chose an appropriate location (your home, office, meeting space, etc.)
- Have your guests sign up using PayPal (Add to Cart button)
CURRENT WORKSHOPS AVAILABLE:
Taming Your Dragon- this workshop is designed for anyone! Learn strategies to help you SHED areas in your life such as physical space, your schedule, and your bad habits!
Organize Your Family - this workshop is designed for parents with school-aged children. Learn strategies to help with all the paper, calendar ideas, tips on time management. Also, learn what type of learner your child is to best help them in their studies.
Creating a Family Command Center - an interactive workshop will teach you tips and give you strategies to handle the influx of paper that never seems to stop. Learn how to create a system effectively and handle the daily paperwork on a daily basis!
Stress-Free Holidays - this workshop focuses on the importance of planning! Learn what and how to plan for a successful, stress-free holiday season.
Organizing Challenge – Small Group – missed out on our Challenge? Have a group of co-workers and/or friends take part in your own small challenge!
- evaluate what is working for you and what is not
- evaluate the areas in your life and categorize them
- rate your life using the “Wheel of Organization”
- prioritize areas in your life that you wish to address
- learn a key organizing concept to help you with any area (space, paper, time)
- be exposed to what an “Action Plan’ looks like
- create your own “Action Plan”, and
- have accountability by receiving personal consulting!
Girls Night Out - this workshop is for the busy woman wants to be organized, or more organized in their life. This fun workshop will cover the basics of an organizing strategy that I use with every client. Learn the 5 step process that you can use on any space that you want to tackle.
Wishing to take a class privately?
Get It Together offers any of the above workshops. Please contact us to arrange a date and time