August 29, 2014 was the first day I had a chance to see a townhouse that was in dire need of a facelift. Our client had just purchased her townhouse and was desperately trying to fall in love with the townhouse. The townhouse is in a fantastic location, the community is wonderful, but dealing with a forty-year-old townhouse was not what our client wanted.
Here are some before pictures:
[Best_Wordpress_Gallery id=”5″ gal_title=”Before the Reno”]
Ryan and his crew from Rocky Mountain Exteriors are doing a fantastic job in getting this townhouse in top shape! A few things they have done so far:
- Removed the interior wall between the kitchen and dining room.
- Tore out the kitchen cabinets.
- Removed all the old laminate flooring and pet-stained carpet.
- Scraped the ceiling to remove the popcorn ceiling.
I won’t list everything they are doing as the list is quite extensive. Here are some during the reno photos:
[Best_Wordpress_Gallery id=”7″ gal_title=”During the Reno”]
We have been working closely with our client to do the following:
- Design the kitchen layout
- Work with our client to choose kitchen cabinets, countertops, flooring, and light fixtures
- Work with our client with the furniture layout.
- Assist our client with purchasing some new furniture.
- Work with our client to choose interior colours for walls and trim work.
- Ensure the timeline is being followed.
Stay tuned as we continue this journey with our client. Our goal: for our client to fall in love with her home!
Fall in love with your home today! Click here to see how.