I’ve been managing my own renovations for some time now.
From my experience as a design professional, I have learned a few things about renovations and remodeling projects, some of them the hard way!
With this series of e-books, I aim to help others renovate with greater confidence.
Each e-book contains valuable information that I have learned along the way. Learning from my mistakes and tweaking what was working, I now have a formula for success! Included in each e-book are also valuable downloads such as:
- My Project Management Roles and Responsibilities
- Calendar Templates
- Spreadsheets for kitchen and bath budgets
- Change order and/or Extra to Contact templates
- My Trade Agreement that I use with my trades
- A final Punch List Walkthrough checklist.
My goal is to help educate Interior Designers and or DIY’er who wish to manage their own renovations. My wish is that you are provided with greater confidence for managing your own renovation.