So, do you want to know why your business should use a VA? Well, for the past 3 hours I was able to create and complete a brochure as well as work on a presentation for a new client. Here’s the bonus for my client:
1. My new client does not have to create an office space for me.
2. My new client does not have to ensure I have the necessary equipment (technology) to do my job.
3. My client pays for the work done! Plain and simple.
Oh, did I mention my client doesn’t even live in the same city as me? How amazing is that?
Hiring a VA can sometimes be a worry – especially if you have never hired one before. However, once you have used one I guarantee you will use one again! Here are just a few examples of what I have done as a VA:
- create monthly newsletters (for a variety of businesses)
- create presentations (in a variety of formats)
- update website
- research for a variety of items
- purchasing office supplies
- create business Facebook Pages
- start clients on Twitter
- Create a Linked In account
- streamline Social Media
- word processing
The list goes on and on, as do the benefits! One thing you definitely need to know – VA’s are efficient, reliable and typically task-oriented individuals that get the job done! What more could you ask for?